Wednesday 20 August 2014

Nearly finished! !

It feels so surreal to say this...but our house is nearly finished!  This week it's been raining alot but I made a few quick visits after work to peek through the windows. I will try to upload pics tomorrow.

Our splash back is in and looks great.
The rangehood and freestanding oven are installed (can't wait to cook in that baby!) The downlights are finished and the up-down lights on the facade are done. I think they are up too high and would have looked better a bit lower, but maybe I will get used to them.

Our blinds were ordered on Monday. We chose mostly roller blinds with a few shutters and venetians. We're busy trying to get some quotes for driveways.  It's frustrating because out of the 15 or so we've contacted, only a couple have responded.

I'm starting to get really excited now that it is all feeling real.

No comments:

Post a Comment